Photo Taken in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Missouri State University and Maps

I received an email from a couple of folks who work at Missouri State University up in Springfield asking about a map I posted on here quite sometime ago. I honestly couldn't locate the source, which isn't like me and it no longer shows up in search results or through tineye.com, a reverse image search engine I've found incredibly useful in the past.

He included quite a nice map of his and I asked his permission to post it here and he gladly obliged.

His name is Jim Coombs and he is the Maps & GIS Librarian at Missouri State University. I'm sure he'd have no problem helping you with any questions you may have about maps of the area. This is a link to his Maps & GIS Unit’s webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment